We teach six of Units of Inquiry at each grade level. The six organizing themes are "Who We Are", "Where We Are In Place and Time", "How We Express Ourselves", "How the World Works", "How We Organize Ourselves" and "Sharing the Planet".
D. I can express my ideas using Google Draw
1. Watch a demonstration of how to add images and text boxes in Google Draw.
2. Create a Meme (a Poster with words).
3. Share the picture with your teacher.
4. Finish your picture from last week, if needed.
5. Go to http://www.mathcats.com/explore/polygonplayground.html or https://quickdraw.withgoogle.com/#
315 West 26 Street Minneapolis, MN 55404
Phone: 612.668.4170 | Fax: 612.668.4180