Kindergarten Homework Policy:
Units of Inquiry: 2015-2016
1. How We Organize Ourselves: Sept 1 - Oct 13: Organization provides a way for schools to establish learning communiities.
An inquiry into:
2. How the World Works: Oct 19 - Dec 4: Science helps us investigate the world.
3. Where We are in Place and Time: Dec 7 - Jan 29: Shelters are influenced by culture and climate
4. Who We Are: Feb 1 - Mar 11: Celebrations and traditions may result from cultural beliefs and values
5. How We Express Ourselves: March 14 - April 27: Storytelling is a way to communicate
6. Sharing the Planet: May 2 - June 7: The natural world is impacted by humans
315 West 26 Street Minneapolis, MN 55404
Phone: 612.668.4170 | Fax: 612.668.4180